Payroll and Tax Certificates
Payroll and Tax Certificates
Add Your Review
Select your rating
No reviews yet.
Why should a customer hire you over another service provider?
- you have other areas of your business that need your attention more.....growing your business - professional services offered by professionals, licensed Accountants - we handle not only your Accounting but your Payroll - your company compliance is our business... we keep you to date always up
What experience, skills, qualifications or training do you have to make you the right person for the job?
Over 10 years experience as a Accountants, Bookkeepers, Payroll Administrators, Registered members of - SAIT - SAIBA - ICBA We have worked with Small & Medium sized businesses.
Is there a particular aspect of your trade or industry that you specialise in?
- Sales Invoicing - Creditor processing & , Expense record keeping - Bill paying on time, - Payroll. submittting of PAYE & Recons - VAT Administration - Company registration - Financial Statements
How do you normally charge for your service?
1. Monthly retainer for monthly service 2. Once off for once off service After an in-depth discussion on how you would like to see your business running , what information you need to make informed decisions about your business, we investigate what is needed to achieve those outcomes and charge base our fees on this information. We don't charge for: - travelling - Courier
What makes your pricing competitive?
Affordable , negotiable Get Organised. The more information you can provide so us so we don't need to search for it will save you money. Bank Statements, Credit Card Receipts, Sales Invoices, supplier invoices, petty cash expenses slips.
Are there any special offers you would like to offer to Uptasker customers?
1. We offer free consultation to all our customers 2. We can provide relevant templates you can utilize in-house 3. We keep you informed and up to date with any changes in Tax, CIPC, Labour/Payroll, Laws, etc
How can a customer save money before you start the work? Please give 3 tips
Bank Reconciliation is time consuming. So my first question is how many bank accounts and credit card accounts are used in the business as each line of the statement needs to be processed/reconciled to produce reports, P&L and Balance Sheet.
What are the typical things that you need to know before you can provide a quote to a customer?
1. How bank account are operated by the business 2. Is the business registered for VAT 3. Is the business registered for PAYE 4. Is the business in good standing prior to this period
Are you an insured business and do you guarantee your work?
1. All professional Accountants registered with professionally recognized bodies are covered 2. Our work is backed by rigorous CPD regime monitored by the controlling body we belong to 3. Our membership can be verified
What questions should a customer ask to hire the right service professional?
1. Is the prospective Accountant registered with a recognized body 2. How much experience does the prospective accountant has in the industry
What makes you the most reliable and trustworthy person for the job?
1. Registered member of reputable professional bodies 2. Relevant experience 3. Proven track record
- Accountants in Highlands North
- Accountants in Rouxville
- Accountants in Raedene Estate
- Accountants in Maryvale
- Accountants in Gresswold
- Accountants in Fairmount
- Accountants in Orchards
- Accountants in Savoy Estate
- Accountants in Glenhazel
- Accountants in Sydenham
- Accountants in Oaklands
- Accountants in Bramley
- Accountants in Dunhill
- Accountants in Norwood
- Accountants in Birnam
- Accountants in Victoria
- Accountants in Fairwood
- Accountants in Orange Grove
- Accountants in Kew
- Accountants in Elton Hill
- Accountants in Linksfield