We own a chain of high-end hairdressing salons in Australia known as “House of Lox” and I am looking for someone who can take our digital marketing, web development and SEO to the next level as we grow and expand. Ideally we would like to form a working relationship with someone that can look after all three of those elements in an overall digital marketing strategy, however if necessary may be open to splitting the tasks to suit individual skills. Our website is:
We rank consistently in the top pages of google for a lot of our target keywords, however I would like to improve on this, so SEO will be the key goal, as well as some strategies around PPC ads, and social media ads to funnel additional traffic to the site. Tasks that I would be looking for would include:
• Improving the existing website - ongoing continuous improvement upgrades, initially focused on optimising site loading speed. (currently wordpress based, using divi builder)
• Improving my existing setup of google tag manager to track site conversions from our online booking system so that we can attribute sales correctly in google analytics and google ads and determine ROI on ad campaigns properly. This will require knowledge of google tag manager, and cross domain tracking, working with a booking program known as “fresha” www.fresha.com
• Restructuring the existing google ads portfolio which was originally set up for our first salon, and expanding the ads to cover all three of our salons effectively.
• Creating, managing and optimising facebook and Instagram ads
• SEO – ongoing keyword research, content creation and site optimisation to continually improve upon google ranking metrics for hairdressing related queries.
• SEO – backlink creation through requesting editorial content, submitting to local and global directories etc.
• Graphic Design – creating logos, ad copy, flyers, brochures, website content, business cards etc.