Need a handyman with an eye for quality (I am a designer so any misalignment will frustrate me) and the right tools to get the job done. Will be drilling into cement (loadbearing)
1. Drill for and mount curtains rods (5 x brackets)
2. Polifill holes as needed (12 holes from previous rails + anything necessary from current job)
3. Drill for and mount TV on wall
4. Fill hole behind sink from when wall was chopped open
5. Patch up cement work on built-in braai. Plaster cracked off corner on one row of outside facing bricks
Work to start ASAP.