Watertite has been in existence since 1973 and are specialist in the supply and installation of seamless aluminium gutters in 3 differant profiles as well as purpose made gutters - bent to your specifications. We have a branch in George and Cape Town and service the entire Western Cape and parts of the Eastern Cape
Add Your Review
Select your rating
No reviews yet.
Why should a customer hire you over another service provider?
We have a proven track record and there is no way we would be in business for 47 years if our service were bad
What experience, skills, qualifications or training do you have to make you the right person for the job?
Watertite were the first company in South Africa doing seamless aluminium gutters. All our staff are trained in house and most of our foreman have been with the company for more than 10 years
Is there a particular aspect of your trade or industry that you specialise in?
Gutters and downpipes
How do you normally charge for your service?
We come out to your property and do an assessment and give you a free quotation
What makes your pricing competitive?
We buy our stock in large quantities to negotiate bulk discounts which enable us to reduce our prices to the client
Are there any special offers you would like to offer to Uptasker customers?
not at the moment
How can a customer save money before you start the work? Please give 3 tips
Remove your own gutters prior to us coming to site - we are more than happy to remove your gutters for you but unfortunately there is a cost implication - so if you want to save money you can remove them yourself Make sure your fascias are done and painted by the time we come to site to prevent extra call out fees to site Make sure your walls are painted and the sumps are in when we come to do the installation as again that will save you any additional cost for another site visit by us
What are the typical things that you need to know before you can provide a quote to a customer?
The height of the building What am I fixing to The size of the gutters and downpipes you require
Are you an insured business and do you guarantee your work?
Yes we are - we have full public liability and employers liability insurance and we give a 2 year workmanship guarantee and a 10year guarantee on the aluminium against rust and corrossion
What questions should a customer ask to hire the right service professional?
How long they have been in business What is there workmanship and product guarantee The distance they space their gutter brackets
What makes you the most reliable and trustworthy person for the job?
We have a 47 year proven track record
- Guttering Specialists in George
- Guttering Specialists in Tamsui Industria
- Guttering Specialists in George Industria
- Guttering Specialists in George South
- Guttering Specialists in Rooirivier-Rif
- Guttering Specialists in Dormehls Drift
- Guttering Specialists in Pacaltsdorp
- Guttering Specialists in George Central
- Guttering Specialists in Rosemore
- Guttering Specialists in Parkdene
- Guttering Specialists in Eastern Ext
- Guttering Specialists in Bodorp
- Guttering Specialists in Heather Park
- Guttering Specialists in Campher's Drift
- Guttering Specialists in Levallia
- Guttering Specialists in Heatherlands
- Guttering Specialists in Denneoord
- Guttering Specialists in Loerie Park
- Guttering Specialists in Fernridge
- Guttering Specialists in Blanco
- Guttering Specialists in Herolds Bay