Approved Inspection Authority for Occupational Health and Hygiene in Workplaces. Consulting and OSH Act Compliance Services including Noise, Lighting, Hazardous Chemicals, Ergonomics and Asbestos Management during Removal.
Add Your Review
Select your rating
No reviews yet.
Why should a customer hire you over another service provider?
Value for money professional service.
What experience, skills, qualifications or training do you have to make you the right person for the job?
Over 20 years in Occupational Hygiene with 12 years working abroad for huge multi-national petrochemicals company.
Is there a particular aspect of your trade or industry that you specialise in?
HSE Program Development & Management Consulting Asbestos Management Services Hazardous Chemicals Management, including GHS Implementation Confined Space Entry Management
How do you normally charge for your service?
Daily or hourly rate depending on scope of work.
What makes your pricing competitive?
Try to keep pricing focused on actual services and not margins. Willing to negotiate fair pricing.
Are there any special offers you would like to offer to Uptasker customers?
Free initial consultation with a 'pay what you can afford' structure for first project executed.
How can a customer save money before you start the work? Please give 3 tips
Keep communication channels open between ourselves so that work is planned effectively and efficiently.
What are the typical things that you need to know before you can provide a quote to a customer?
Type of industry and service requested Physical size of the site/factory or work premises where work will be done. Location of the site
Are you an insured business and do you guarantee your work?
Yes, we have public liability insurance and our work is 100% guaranteed - payment only required once project successfully signed off by client.
What questions should a customer ask to hire the right service professional?
Check their professional credentials, both personal and company-related. Ask what final product/deliverable would they provide. Is that what you are/were expecting? Ask why they are offering their service at that particular price point. Would they be available or liable to do follow up work if initial work not satisfactory?
What makes you the most reliable and trustworthy person for the job?
I value my personal and professional image and pride myself in being intelligent and a 'go-getter'. Wouldn't want that image to be negatively affected. As a small business it's our business to be reliable and trustworthy - word of mouth plays a huge role in our marketing/promotion.
- Asbestos Specialists in Wembley
- Asbestos Specialists in Clarendon
- Asbestos Specialists in Town Hill
- Asbestos Specialists in Montrose
- Asbestos Specialists in Lester Park
- Asbestos Specialists in Northern Park
- Asbestos Specialists in Boughton
- Asbestos Specialists in Napierville
- Asbestos Specialists in Chasedene
- Asbestos Specialists in Chase Valley Downs
- Asbestos Specialists in Pietermaritzburg
- Asbestos Specialists in Town Bush Valley
- Asbestos Specialists in Oak Park
- Asbestos Specialists in Worlds View
- Asbestos Specialists in Prestbury
- Asbestos Specialists in Chase Valley
- Asbestos Specialists in Blackridge
- Asbestos Specialists in Upper Ferncliffe
- Asbestos Specialists in Camps Drift
- Asbestos Specialists in Ashdown
- Asbestos Specialists in Masons Mill