We provide house,office, flats,schools renovations. We give the best services in this industry at affordable rates,reliable and honesty always. We have excellent references from our previous jobs. TRUE DEFINITION OF EXCELLENCE is that we represent
Add Your Review
Select your rating
No reviews yet.
Why should a customer hire you over another service provider?
We always charge a reasonable rate to our customers We go beyond measures to make sure our customers are happy We work hand on hand with owners to make sure we give them exactly they want We consider the customer's ideas and opinions if its helps us to provide a best job as well as finish our work in time We always beat our target We use only professionals on our projects always to avoid material waste,time waste,unacceptable mistakes and able to provide the greatest work ever to our customers We use the right material on the specific job for customers to get their guarantee(we discover that cheap material can give bad finishing outcome as well as bad guarantee to the property)
What experience, skills, qualifications or training do you have to make you the right person for the job?
We have more than 10 years experience in this industry doing the same thing day in and day out
Is there a particular aspect of your trade or industry that you specialise in?
Bathroom renovation Tiling Painting (roofs,interior and exterior buildings) Tarred driveways Electrical
How do you normally charge for your service?
FIX AND SUPPLY R80sqm on Tarred driveways above 100sqm R230sqm on Porcelain tiles and R180sqm on Ceramic tiles(depends of the size and grade of tiles you want) R480 per down light,R550 per plug and switchs,R1500 for DB's excl tubing and wiring R24500 bathroom renovation (plumbing, installation of tub/shower,toilet seat,basin, tiling) on 3m by 3m size bathroom LABOUR ONLY R70sqm on Porcelain tiles and R60sqm on ceramic tiles R150 to fit downlights,R150 to fits plugs,R850 to fit DB R320 to fit doors
What makes your pricing competitive?
The quality of work I do provide against the rate I gave My price are on average range to avoid not leaving the job unfinished because of labour costs as well as for my customers to afford the services The quality of material I use to the job The qualified people I used for the job to be done perfectly
Are there any special offers you would like to offer to Uptasker customers?
The bigger your work is better for you because I give a discount from the normal price
Are you an insured business and do you guarantee your work?
Yes I give a guarantee to my work
What questions should a customer ask to hire the right service professional?
Previous work experience
What makes you the most reliable and trustworthy person for the job?
Quality of the work I provide. Experience I have for the work. Price rate are affordable. Respect, dedication I give to the job,honesty
- Home Renovators in Durban
- Home Renovators in Durban Central
- Home Renovators in Albert Park
- Home Renovators in Kingsmead
- Home Renovators in South Beach
- Home Renovators in Bulwer
- Home Renovators in North Beach
- Home Renovators in Greyville
- Home Renovators in Essenwoon
- Home Renovators in Point
- Home Renovators in Musgrave
- Home Renovators in Essenwood
- Home Renovators in Point Waterfront
- Home Renovators in Windermere
- Home Renovators in Stamford Hill
- Home Renovators in Morningside
- Home Renovators in Glenwood
- Home Renovators in Congela
- Home Renovators in Overport
- Home Renovators in Mayville
- Home Renovators in Bayhead
- Bathroom Renovators in Durban
- Builders in Durban
- Carpenters in Durban
- High Pressure Cleaners in Durban
- Painters in Durban
- Plastering Specialist in Durban
- Plumbers in Durban
- Roofing Specialists in Durban
- Tilers in Durban
- Waterproofing Specialists in Durban
- Tarmac & Asphalting Specialists in Durban
RSK RENOVATION & MAINTENANCE
Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, 4091